Signature Engines has a large inventory of Lycoming and Continental engines in stock, and we are an authorized service center for Superior Air Parts. Every Signature Engine is professionally overhauled and restored to factory specifications and comes with one of the industry’s best warranties.
When an engine arrives at our facility, we disassemble it, clean it, perform Magnaflux and Zyglo inspection of all engine parts, and repair all located defects prior to reassembling the engine. Our technicians inspect each engine and its components at every stage of reconstruction with a 40-point inspection, then perform Dyno-testing prior to shipping. The Signature team overhauls more than 200 engines per year and, with our finely tuned process and large stock inventory, we can keep your downtime and costs as low as any aviation overhaul facility.
The Signature Process
- Complete tear-down with experienced visual inspection of all engine components.
- All parts thoroughly cleaned and Magnaflux/Zyglo certified.
- Crankshafts, counterweights, connecting rods and rocker arms are rebushed.
- Engines are rebuilt with new Millennium cylinders (new Factory available on request).
- All required AD’s and Service Bulletins are complied with when applicable.
- Engine paint: Lycoming gray, Continental gold or custom colors upon request.